2 things, can anyone help

--- Mickey Condon <vwscirocco16v@msn.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for the headlight spoiler from Kamei,
> I've tried Nopi and RMM,
> but to no avail.  anyone else got an idea of where I
> can find it?
See my signature below - go to Potterman.

> Anyone know where I can find replacement carpet for
> my MkII.  Carparts.com
> has been bought by J.C. Whitney and they don't have
> it as far as I can tell.
>   The guy on the phone was no help at all.
==============================
http://www.jbugs.com/ has 'em - good price too.

If you don't like that, try the links page on
Scirocco.org  ;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)