2 things, can anyone help

I'm looking for the headlight spoiler from Kamei, I've tried Nopi and RMM,
but to no avail.  anyone else got an idea of where I can find it?

Anyone know where I can find replacement carpet for my MkII.  Carparts.com
has been bought by J.C. Whitney and they don't have it as far as I can tell.
  The guy on the phone was no help at all.

Lastly, one of my teardrops is bent so I am looking for one with the only
requirement be that it is straight.  My other 3 are pretty banged up thanks
to the X.  Pics would be nice but not required.  I will be going to Cincy so
I could pay the person there.

Thanks in advance,
Mickey
88 16v