2 things, can anyone help

Man I just ord3ered shit from him, I really wish they
would have a listing of such items they always keep in
stock on their web site...

Yeah I know I could just call them... I buy from work, I
don;t have time to be on the phone... cause... I am
always on the phone at work...
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau