insurance questions...

Lyman.
DO NOT get NY insurance. unless you get a really good deal. For me
im 32 + a good driving record multi vehicle discount etc..
and for liability ONLY in NYC it was 1500 yes thats USD on a 88 16v vs. CT
at Groton CT 90 audi 90q20v(full), 82 rabbit convertable(GA-full),
91VFR750F(GA-comp only) was 500 every 6mo. And I carry close to 500k in
liabilty.
brian -- damn that list is long...
91 VFR750F needs a garage, volt regulator. and a rider in the same state
90 audi 90q20v -- its quick and the heated seats are nice. as SFwilliams
82 Topless Bunny -- the Giant money suck
88 16v white awaiting dispostion (fix, part, sell, partly sell)
88 16v red RIP
87 16v white title only
84? 8v given to julie
81 mk1 white sold to some guy in Cincy
80 mk1 heap.. living in AL maybe...
84 Jetta had it breifly.. before i knew about em...
82 Caddilac Eldorodo Diesel (80kmi for 2grand...)
77 Chevy Pickup
87 Honda 4trax 250x Only thing i ever bought new.
84? VF700F w/ 83 750cc motor
kz440 learned to ride on this
84 Honda 250R (bored to 300) cost me bruises and 300.00 every time i got
on it.
76 German Ford CapriII (%50.00 car) damn that car was fast.
81 Dodge omni 024
Wife had a
8? honda civic
88 GMC jimmy S-15
99 Honda Civic.. i hated that damn car...
she's getting the bunny and 20v in a year.

whats next... Wish list

89 + 16v Rieger GTO ... imported..
BMW touring bike
VF1000F.. need to fix my knee first