ETKA P/N Q

yea, we need etka 6 damnit!
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@excite.com>
To: <Indiana_Red@hotmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 6:18 PM
Subject: RE: ETKA P/N Q

> > MK 1 Windshield Gasket.
> > ETKA says 531 845 121     But I have that part with the inventory tag
> > still
> > on it and it says ...121 A
> > Dont see this "A" version listed.
> > Any clues?
>
>   supersession. vw most likely switched manufacturers. also, the etka is
only so new. i we could get version 6 out there i could get updates to
people. at any rate, you might want to try hitting ALT-N when you can seem
to find a part. it'll also show multiple supersessions. in addition you can
do word searches and find where a part number is on a car. i'll be scanning
and posting the etka manual when i get my computer back up.