ETKA P/N Q

> MK 1 Windshield Gasket.
> ETKA says 531 845 121     But I have that part with the inventory tag
> still
> on it and it says ...121 A
> Dont see this "A" version listed.
> Any clues?

  supersession. vw most likely switched manufacturers. also, the etka is only so new. i we could get version 6 out there i could get updates to people. at any rate, you might want to try hitting ALT-N when you can seem to find a part. it'll also show multiple supersessions. in addition you can do word searches and find where a part number is on a car. i'll be scanning and posting the etka manual when i get my computer back up.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com