insurance questions...

i've had awesome luck with state farm. after having my ins accidently lapse
last year, all the companies wanted to treat me as a brand new driver
(>2k/year!). i talked to my state farm agent, told her i did a lot of my own
work on the car. she said "bring in a receipt, and i'll tell the main office
that you were working on your car that month, and it wasn't on the road".
ins ended up being <$900, which is great in atl, considering everyone here
drives like they're in bumper cars.
-michael