ZERO connecting rod play?

--0-960924273-1021645645=:41668

yesterday I finished putting the bottom end of my engine together(pistons,rods,crank), and after torquing the rods(all new rod and main bearings, btw), I found it extremely hard, actually impossible to rotate the crank(by hand).  I found that rods 2, 3, and 4 have a little bit of back and forth wiggle left in them after torquing, but the #1 rod is absolutely solid, it will not wiggle in any direction.  Using my torque wrench I found that it took 20ft lbs of pressure to rotate the engine, and only 10 ft. lbs after torquing the main bearings.  Is this about right?  I used assembly lube and no oil yet.  I'm mostly worried about the #1 rod- anyone know of any possible problems witht this?

thanks in advance,

Rob