MKI fuel tank, compression test

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Scott williams on fuel MKI fuel tank;
> > But, since you are spending
> > massive $$$ on this, why not go with a fuel cell or
> 13.8 gal MKII tank?
> > Pipe replaced with rubber tubing?  I have no experience
> with this, but
> > I'm sure some of the race shops have.
>
> Thanks for the advice, Brian. Call me either a slacker or
> practical minded,
> but methinks I'll just buy a new stock tank. Can the MkII
> fuel tank fit?
> Remember that the early cars have the full-sized spares.
> Won't the big tank
> foul the tire well?

You are correct sir.  The later tank won't fit with the
full size spare.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace