OT: SUV bashing was --->Re: Carfax Anyone???

Hit a nerve did I?

If you are going to lower yourself to name calling, and get all huffy,
this debate isn't even worth it.  You have the stereo-typical attitude of
an SUV driver that is the REAL reason I hate SUVs (the drivers and their
attitude).  "Waa waa, I wanna be safe, so I will buy the biggest land
barge on the planet, fuck the rest of you, if you want to be safe too,
drive something bigger."

What a retarded attitude.  If everone would get this idea out of their
head that bigger is safer, the entire US roadways would be safer.  Do you
see my point?  (Small cars have less mass, therefore less energy at any
speed...small car hits a small car, not as bad of an energy release)

I don't want to restrict your choice on an auto, by any means, I just wish
the American buying public was a little bit more intelligent about thier
choices in autos...too much "following the herd" going on in this country.

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox