OT: SUV bashing was --->Re: Carfax Anyone???

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:
> Look whos talking....step off your overweight, top
> heavy, gas guzzling, never go off road "soap box"
> first!
>
> Hehe...my new nickname for SUVs, "soap boxes".
> Stand and preach on it, till it falls over. HA!
>
> Eric

Hey, I'm just responding to all the bashers on their
"I'm just an innocent tree hugger in my little death
trap Scirocco". Many are hypocrites about "gas
guzzeling" since they do  so much engine work to beef
up HP, they wind up getting only 20mpg, only 2 mpg
more then my Explorer.
Hey, I didn't start the fire, but I don't mind
defending my right to protect my family and get to my
destination safely with them. As far as your comment
about never going off road, I beg to differ ignoramus,
I'll go take some pics of it if you like, it's been
off road quite a bit recently. I'm not a mall monkey
soccer mom with a 4X4 Excursion. I have every right to
own an SUV and don't take kindly to idiots that think
they can dictate what I drive, and like to bash my
vehicle because they got hit by one and it totaled
there car, I have a violin ready for you on that one.
You don't like your car being susceptible to being
totaled then I suggest you get a tougher car that can
handle the impact.

Hey I love my Scirocco, but I'm not about to blame the
SUV that may total it one day, I'll blame the driver
of it.

HeHe back at ya, my new nickname for our beloved
Scirocco's, "death traps", and I'll stand and preach
on it till the roof caves in.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'86 Scirocco 16V
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4