OT: SUV bashing was --->Re: Carfax Anyone???

> soccer mom with a 4X4 Excursion. I have every right to
> own an SUV and don't take kindly to idiots that think
> they can dictate what I drive, and like to bash my
> vehicle because they got hit by one and it totaled
> there car, I have a violin ready for you on that one.
> You don't like your car being susceptible to being
> totaled then I suggest you get a tougher car that can
> handle the impact.

Oh, one more point here.  You say that I am trying to tell YOU what to
drive?  Look at your statement.  You say, "hey, this is what I drive, if
you don't feel safe, then buy one too".  Who is telling WHO what to drive
there Jeff?  By YOUR argument, you are telling everyone else what to
drive....who is the hippocrit again?

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox