Meeting up with SoCal group Sat in San Gregorio (ND weekend)

Count me in on being there as long as I find my way there again hehe.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Randy B <sirocco@telocity.com>
To: John Ringham <jrringha@adobe.com>,scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Meeting up with SoCal group Sat in San Gregorio (ND  weekend)
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 09:48:00 -0700

John,
Cool, I'm thinking of meeting up at that place on the NW corner (Biker
hangout?) of the hwy84/hwy35 junction.
Probably hang till a little after 3:pm then head over the hill :)

Randy

At 09:30 AM 5/6/2002 -0700, John Ringham wrote:

>Hey Randy,
>
>I'm planning to meet at San Gregorio. I'll try to be at skyline by 3:00.
>
>John
>

>At 11:09 PM 5/5/2002 -0700, Randy B wrote:
>>How many guys (gals) are heading out to San Gregorio on Saturday to meet
>>up with the SoCal group?
>>
>>I was thinking we could all meet up at the intersection of Hwy84(La Honda
>>Rd)/Hwy35(Skyline Rd.) and cruise over the hill down to the coast as a
>>group.
>>
>>According to Kevin the SoCal group should be in San Gregorio
>>~3:30-4:00pm, so if we meet up at the above spot around 2:45pm and leave
>>around 3:pm  we should get there in plenty of time.
>>
>>Anyone else think this is a good idea....any other ideas????
>>
>>Randy

---------------------------------
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com
Or visit: http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/scirocco16v.htm
"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."