Map to meeting point for Saturday meet with SoCal group

Sorry for throwing this together so quickly, had to use maps from mapquest
for the images.
<<http://www.myscirocco.org/ND_02_Info/nd_02_info.html>>

If this is a little too confusing, you can go to mapquest for better
directions.
<<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=&city=Portola+Valley&state=CA&zipcode=&homesubmit.x=28&homesubmit.y=8>>

HTH

Randy