Meeting up with SoCal group Sat in San Gregorio (NDweekend)

Shannon,
Good, then after the hangovers have slightly subsided around noon, your
group can head over to Skyline Rd/La Honda Rd (hwy35/hwy84) and head over
the hill with us locals. :)
I will put up maps and directions on my website tonight so everyone will
have a clue where this place is.

Randy