Uh-oh (cracks in front crossmember)...

Josh, Sorry to hear about this. I know the feeling. I parted out my last
rocco due to a very badly ripped cross member. As far as fixing it, contact
Potterman cause he has been working with Ron Wood on getting those front
braces made specifically to prevent this from happening. I have no idea how
close they are to being ready but this should be what you need to get back
on the road. I'm gonna get one of these myself once they are ready.

Good Luck,
Rich