From: Randy B [mailto:sirocco@telocity.com]=20
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 9:23 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Meeting up with SoCal group Sat in San Gregorio (ND
weekend)

I will probably be at the Hotel for a little while Sat. night after the=20
dinner (you know, the normal BS session and 1/16 mi. drags in the
elevated=20
parking lot LOL). Didn't know there was something going on Friday.

If ya'll are gonna be here Sat. then head out to San Gregorio with us to

meet up with the SoCal peeps.
LMK and I'll send ya a map of where we are going to meet.

Randy