Meeting up with SoCal group Sat in San Gregorio (NDweekend)

--=====================_2865630==_.ALT

Hey Randy,

I'm planning to meet at San Gregorio. I'll try to be at skyline by 3:00.

John

At 11:09 PM 5/5/2002 -0700, Randy B wrote:
>How many guys (gals) are heading out to San Gregorio on Saturday to meet
>up with the SoCal group?
>
>I was thinking we could all meet up at the intersection of Hwy84(La Honda
>Rd)/Hwy35(Skyline Rd.) and cruise over the hill down to the coast as a group.
>
>According to Kevin the SoCal group should be in San Gregorio ~3:30-4:00pm,
>so if we meet up at the above spot around 2:45pm and leave around 3:pm  we
>should get there in plenty of time.
>
>Anyone else think this is a good idea....any other ideas????
>
>Randy

--=====================_2865630==_.ALT

Hey Randy,<br>
I'm planning to meet at San Gregorio. I'll try to be at skyline by
3:00.<br>
John<br>
At 11:09 PM 5/5/2002 -0700, Randy B wrote:<br>
Gregorio on Saturday to meet up with the SoCal group?<br>
I was thinking we could all meet up at the intersection of Hwy84(La Honda
Rd)/Hwy35(Skyline Rd.) and cruise over the hill down to the coast as a
group.<br>
According to Kevin the SoCal group should be in San Gregorio
~3:30-4:00pm, so if we meet up at the above spot around 2:45pm and leave
around 3:pm&nbsp; we should get there in plenty of time.<br>
Anyone else think this is a good idea....any other ideas????<br>
Randy<br>