Meeting up with SoCal group Sat in San Gregorio (ND weekend)

How many guys (gals) are heading out to San Gregorio on Saturday to meet up
with the SoCal group?

I was thinking we could all meet up at the intersection of Hwy84(La Honda
Rd)/Hwy35(Skyline Rd.) and cruise over the hill down to the coast as a group.

According to Kevin the SoCal group should be in San Gregorio ~3:30-4:00pm,
so if we meet up at the above spot around 2:45pm and leave around 3:pm  we
should get there in plenty of time.

Anyone else think this is a good idea....any other ideas????

Randy