More Sciroccos in movies caps

The count is 10 now with the addition of 'Kingpin' and 'Kiss the Girls'.
It's a shame that out of the 127 DVDs I have, I can only find 10 with
Sciroccos.

http://www.geocities.com/onesixv/

There have GOT to be more movie nuts out there (on the list) with some of
the movies listed at the bottom of the page.  Help me build this thing up
with some vid caps or allow me to borrow your DVD (can't capture VHS) so
I can add it.  I'll give you a big kiss, like the kind of kiss I give to
a beautiful woman...or a donkey.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v