Scirocco vc. VR6 Jetta

----__JNP_000_275e.79ff.64fa

Very sweet indeed.  There seems to be a lot of guys around here that look
at the HP #'s only and think that a little 16v could ever hang with their
VR6 or G60.  When they ask how I beat them, I like to puff air into my
cheeks, pat my gut, and walk around like a Sumo wrestler or Rosie (oops,
that was redundant)...it's really ugly to see.

Oh, I assume it was an A3 or A4 jetta and not an A2 retro?  The one A2
I've seen with a VR6 was one nasty bastard.  He ran down a list of mods
that rival mine but it was unfortunately a straight line monster that
crept around curves.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV
http://www.geocities.com/onesixv

On Sun, 05 May 2002 21:53:56 -0700 "Craig Williams"