Scirocco vc. VR6 Jetta

with that setup he needs an FN, heh
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason F. Snow
To: 'Josh Able' ; 'Craig Williams' ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: RE: Scirocco vc. VR6 Jetta

Did you see the list of mods on Craig's car.I should have known, I've seen pics and stats on his car
already.The answer is yes, you could make a mockery out of a VR6 with that setup. I have basically
the same mods as Craig, I would however get toasted on the highway once my 4k ran out of gears.Hey
Craig you have a 16v gearbox in that badboy?