Scirocco vc. VR6 Jetta

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I met a guy this weekend with a VR6 Jetta. He was talking all kinds of shit about how fast his VR6 was with his Garrett chip, Neuspeed intake and some kind of exhaust. So I took him for a ride in my '81 with it's 2008 CC 16V. He liked it, and immediatley talked my into going out and doing a little 0-60 battle. I absolutely killed him off the line. He cried "wheel spin" but I had it too, and I was on street tires just like him. After I jumped to a lead long enough to see him in my rear view mirror, he stopped loosing ground on me, but I don't think he was catching up. Got into 3rd gear and I think I was near 80 when I got off the gas.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I told him that my car ran a 15.1 1/4 mile, and he couldn't understand because he "thinks" his car should be running in the mid 14's. He also thinks that when he gets a supercharger bolted up he's going to be in the low 13's Ha ha...wake up...you're car is a piggy!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just thought I'd share. Oh yeah, and I did this all in between all the vacuuming, cleaning and such as I'm getting ready for the ND show!!!! Woo hoo!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-- Craig</DIV>