(ot) a new home for my roccos

well, i've got a new "shop". spent most of the day moving in. a little
smaller, can only keep two of the rocco's there. the incredible $200 16v is
staying in my friend julie's garage for a while. the worst part about it is
that i have to get rid of a lot of parts. started throwing alot of parts out
today, starters, condensers, radiators, and a 9a tranny to name a few.
mostly parts that i will never use again. i mean if i'm going to need a
radiator, chances of me reusing a old one a pretty slim..... anyways i got
one big monkey off of my back, and i don't have to sell any cars this way!