scala for sale in UK, DIRK CHECK THE PICTURE!!

> I could be wrong, but I believe that was a project car
> for one of the old magazines. A cool car indeed, but
> not Dirk's...
> Neal

how do you know,
as I owned half of Europe's Sciroccos so far ?? ;-))

but you're right, this one is missing in my collection....

speaking of my Sciroccos
here is how my former 16V looks like now with chrome-plated windows  :
http://www.Scirocco2.de/scimirror.jpg
My friend Ati did a good job and again it won 1st place in the beauty contest.

and soon coming ( in about 10 days ):
new pics of my modified 1992 GT-II

Greets
Drik

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1728686562

> someone in UK selling a Scala.. with Dirk's Car
> picture hehehe

=====
~Neal