audi big bumper on a rocco

I've seen it done in the flesh...IMO, it ain't a purty thing.  Alan
Hoglen did it to his old silver 16v.  I pointed and laughed.  I mean to
look at him alone is funny, but to see him all full of pride next to his
latest accomplishment (thanks to the inventor of zip-ties) was just over
the top.

Kinda reminded me of the pics of Rons bumper.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV