Scirocco vc. VR6 Jetta

--part1_19a.1d199e3.2a07f484_boundary

Well, as the owner of both cars I can put some input into this.  The vr6 and
the rocco are pretty much even up to about 50mph.  The rocco is pretty much
dead after 50mph and the VR6 will pull away quite nicely.  This is of course
stock to stock.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_19a.1d199e3.2a07f484_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Well, as the owner of both cars I can put some input into this.&nbsp; The vr6 and the rocco are pretty much even up to about 50mph.&nbsp; The rocco is pretty much dead after 50mph and the VR6 will pull away quite nicely.&nbsp; This is of course stock to stock.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19a.1d199e3.2a07f484_boundary--