Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [corradolist] Badboy Motorsports SUCKS - stay away!!

---------3fe896f7ce67f4d3fe896f7ce67f4d

Date: Sat,  4 May 2002 10:21:57 -0700
From: "parts" <parts@badboymotorsports.com>
To: <SII2L16V@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [corradolist] Badboy Motorsports SUCKS - stay away!!

From: SII2L16V@aol.com
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 12:32:06 -0400

>Brendan,

First and foremost I thank you for the email, and opportunity to make a shor=
t statement concerning Mr. Ben Patterson's complaint.

As previously mentioned in your email, Bad Boy Motorsports is in the busines=
s of doing business. For as long as we've been in business, ethical practice=
s have guided our dealings with both customers and employees.

Items that are sold in store, or on eBay are thoroughly inspected prior to b=
eing sold. Therefore there are no surprises, to the customer or us. Items ar=
e also backed by a money-back guarantee up to 30 days if the item doesn't: p=
erform well; meet the customer=92s expectations, or IS BROKEN. Regardless of=
 whether or not it was sold AS-IS. The wheels in question were thoroughly in=
spected before being auctioned, and once more prior to being shipped. There=20=
were no cracks on these wheels. To my knowledge, there was a bit of wear aro=
und the edges of a couple, but was mentioned in the description.

Our reason for not issuing a refund is more than just a time frame issue, bu=
t there being a possibility that the wheels could have been used within the=20=
5 month period. They could=92ve been mounted on the vehicle and then broken.=
 One could have been switched with another. These are couple of things that=20=
were taken into consideration. We did not arrive at our conclusion lightly.=20=
When phoned by Ben, we didn=92t simply answer with =93 we are not responsibl=
e,=94 but rather how he feels we should resolve his claim. We try to exhaust=
 all avenues of recourse, in order to sustain the great customer service we=20=
have provided to many.

Brendan, I understand what you=92re saying about if the wheels were wrapped=20=
in plastic, and unmounted we should issue a refund. We also took that scenar=
io into consideration. The wheels were not wrapped or sealed in plastic, but=
 rather placed in a plastic bag. The rims also had tires already mounted on=20=
them. They only need to be pumped and placed on the vehicle. Had the tires b=
een sealed, we could have quickly resolved the issue.

The wheels could have been damaged in shipment. FedEx only allows a maximum=20=
of thirty days in order to file a claim. Bad Boy Motorsports has even made a=
 variance in policy and procedure for returns up to 90 days, but we are 5 mo=
nths past shipment.=20

Bad Boy Motorsports isn't out to "get" people, perform "faulty business prac=
tices" or the like. We understand that there is a small circle of us, VW ent=
husiasts. Everyone knows everyone. We would not have made it thus far by sel=
ling faulty products, and practicing poor customer service. We will continue=
 to provide great quality products, and excellent customer service.=20

Sincerely,

Bad Boy Motorsports=20

=20

---------3fe896f7ce67f4d3fe896f7ce67f4d--