[corradolist] Badboy Motorsports SUCKS - stay away!!

Hey dude -

	Post this info to the list, copy Bad Boy Motorsports and tell
them you are getting ready to file a lawsuit for mail fraud if those
seats don't arrive in less than 3 days. It's a federal crime, and I'd
be happy to get in on it with you. These guys suck. If you paid by
credit card or Pay Pal you can try to get them to cancel the payment
until they rectify the situation. GRrrrrrr.... sorry you are having
the same problems with them. Lame businesses like this need to get
shut down. I'll forward you some other responses I got from some guys
on the lists. Might be worth flaming them on VW Vortex too since they
are listing 3 Corrados there for sale.
	I'll check and see if I can get some friends in LA to drop by
and talk to them. Nothing like 20 guys in Sciroccos pulling up to
their doorstep and asking for an explanation to make a statement.

					- B

>At 05:07 PM 5/3/02 -0700, Ben Patterson wrote:
>>Hey all -
>>
>>         Here's the warning. Bad Boy Motorsports shipped me a set of
>>used Borbet Type C rims off an eBay auction a few months ago. When
>
>Ben,
>
>         I just bought a leather interior (4 seats, 4 panels) from
>them almost a month ago now.  And so far I've only received the two
>front seats.  Their story is that  shipping got messed up and there
>are two more packages on their way.  The gave me the tracking
>numbers and one says that the final destination is LA (that's was
>their original location) and the other says that it is in St. Paul.
>He said that the package that says that it will arrive in  LA is
>just a mix up on the website.  I'm going to have call FedEx myself
>and check this out.  They say the package in St. Paul somehow got
>the wrong zip/postal code.  I'm starting to get bad vibes from them
>as well.  I don't really know how much longer to wait and what my
>options are if they don't deliver.  Any ideas?
>

>Martin Weber
>'90 Pearl Blue Effect G60-less
>CCA# 5230

Ben Patterson
Networking/Macintosh		TAS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
TAS/ITSS				Stanford University

"There are no more white horses, and no more pretty ladies at my door."
George Jung, sentenced to 60 years in Federal prison for cocaine smuggling.