virus?(ot)

On Sat, 4 May 2002, STENDEC wrote:

> On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 10:44:34PM -0600, Night Shadow wrote:
> >
> > > my favorite anti virii program.. text only email reader. :-)
> > > brian
> >
> > Hear hear!  Long live Pine!
>
> Jeez, join the 21'st century and use mutt already!

Ahh, but the commands are all different, I'm sure its nice but with 13
years of pine under my belt, i just think about what i want to do & my
fingers do the rest. Kinda like i like vi, I bet you are an EMACS guy,
hehehe.

peas,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org