Opinions

I have owned several.  I have found them easy to work on and usually quite
dependable.  Make sure you give it a good run if you're thinking of buying
it.  They are heavy and certainly aren't very tossable.  Being an '86, its
a 100% Swedish model with all the little quirks that make them unique.  If
its in good shape, I would not hesitate to buy it.

My favorite Saabs are Sonetts (Ford V4 industrial engine with a perfectly
flat torque curve).

John
El Paso (this month)