Sometimes ... I hate ... My car ... And mechanics

Well, those upper strut bearings don't last long sometimes. I've never ha=
d=20
mine last more than a year driving on dirt roads with stiff suspension.=20
They just suck. But that shouldn't cause what you're talking about on the=
=20
highway. Do you know what's broken? What you're talking about sounds like=
=20
a lot more than bad strut bearings - they just cause clunking when going=20
over bumps.
	-Josiah

On Wed, 1 May 2002, '84 Scirocco wrote:

>=20
> So my front end is acting up again.  After great help from steve in st.
> louis doing my control arms, then getting a nice alignment, everything =
was
> fine (for awhile).  Now the front end is swaying around again, I cant e=
ven
> highway drive without expecting death :-)
>=20
> Seems the mechanic who did my front struts last year used shit for part=
s.
> The strut bearings are shot to hell already.  So like I need to redo th=
> front again - what can I use that=B9s OEM and good quality and not too
> expensive?  I would think about doing something more performance based,=
if it
> would be better quality and last longer, but my car isnt really
> show/performance based, its pretty much just my daily driver.  *sigh*
>=20
> Sometimes I just wanna dump her and get an older cabby :-)
>=20
> Greg
>=20
>=20