Sometimes ... I hate ... My car ... And mechanics

So my front end is acting up again.  After great help from steve in st.
louis doing my control arms, then getting a nice alignment, everything was
fine (for awhile).  Now the front end is swaying around again, I cant even
highway drive without expecting death :-)

Seems the mechanic who did my front struts last year used shit for parts.
The strut bearings are shot to hell already.  So like I need to redo the
front again - what can I use that=B9s OEM and good quality and not too
expensive?  I would think about doing something more performance based,if i=
would be better quality and last longer, but my car isnt really
show/performance based, its pretty much just my daily driver.  *sigh*

Sometimes I just wanna dump her and get an older cabby :-)

Greg

--=20

'84 VW Scirocco
'01 Ford Focus ZX3