Sometimes ... I hate ... My car ... And mechanics

Gotta tell ya.
An older cabby isnt the answer. THe money pit i currently have is more
expensive w/out paint  than any rocco ive owned. hands down.
order the old german dasher mounts w/ the poly bushings. they are nice..
:-) my 600 rocco came w/ em.
brian