Sometimes ... I hate ... My car ... And mechanics

Yea thanks all, I figure if I'm gonna drive a problem car, why not go all
out and get a cabby :-)  just kidding really .....  Although with no AC I
sometimes feel like ripping the roof off my 'roc in the summer ...

So anyhow, if I'm just replacing the strut bearings, do I still need a
compressor for the springs for removal?

Greg

--=20

'84 VW Scirocco