[OT] Rally rules

Hey all... I was wondering if anyone on the list happens to have any current
(or somewhat current) scca rulebooks for solo 1 lying around thier house.
I'm starting up a rally team and I don't have the rulebooks, but I'm too
cheap to buy them. since the team won't be started until next season, that
would be when I would have to buy the books, but in the meantime I need to
know what I need to do to a car to make it rally-able, and a breakdown of
the classes would be handy as well.

Thanks!
Jerry C.
'81 Scirocco(soon g60)