(OT) things to say while woking on your car

--=======774F49B3=======

I still have to say I would much prefer to work on a VW than most anything
else.  Try changing Neon v-belts-the biggest pita in the world.  Those=20
engineers
are evil! For basic work-plugs, oil/filter change, clutch, brake, CV=20
repairs the
VW's are laid out quite well.

John

At 10:18 PM 3/27/02 -0500, cwass99@rogers.com wrote:

>      Sorry, coach, but I really need to disagree here.  I grew up in=
 Motown,