aagh, I hate car laws

hehe...

NO rear view mirror.. yeah its the law
tie rod worn .. that is the first time I hear this one, but would be a
safety rules I am sure.
No cat installed. if the car is not a built with one, you don;t need it, if
it was, ya need one for inspection
struts failure: humm, thats a first for me too.
no front sway bar : was the car designed with one? (thinking of MKI's here)
again its a safety rule I am sure.

Inetrestign you inspection goes alot further than texas does,
they check lights/turn signal, horn, mirrors, and exhaust (leaks does make
you fail in dallas)
aside from that the usually sniffer test.

I heard Dallas counties are upgrading to the California "Roller-sniffer"
test on April 1rst.
I wonder how many roccos in texas are going to pass next inspections next
year...

ATS - PAtrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco