aagh, I hate car laws

In Oklahoma, they had to check the emissions and to a total safety=20
inspection. But most shops would just check horn, lights, signals and=20
wipers because it wasn't worth $5 to check everything. Don't have to=20
worry about them anymore, though, the state finally figured out that it=20=

wasn't worth it and scrapped inspections a few months ago.

jeremy