anybody traveling south to North Carolina?

Hey, I'd just like to tell everybody that FedEx and Mailboxes Etc can both
eat me. FedEx told me that it would cost me $750 to ship that Golf GTI bench
seat to North Carolina. They've obviously been smoking that new and improved
crack rock... Then, Mailboxes, Etc. quoted me at $150. So, I think they're
hitting off the same pipe. :^)

Well, guess what? I just sent the whole shebang off in one box for... How
much? -a big grin inspiring $17! Yup, I took it down to a random local
company, explained my problem, and asked if they could do me a favor. That
was all it took. Yeehah!

Thanks for all the advice, guys!
--
Scott F. Williams