Possible Mk 1 windshield source

Hey all,

I just received a brand new MK 1 windshield last night.
Cost was $137 + $35 crate fee + $75 shipping to Ohio.  (Far
better than the $360-$380 quotes just for the glass that I
was getting elsewhere.)

Contact info is listed below.  I talked again with Stacey
via e-mail this morning and it appears that I may have
gotten the last one they had in stock BUT she said she
could get more from other manufactures / different prices.
(So who knows, maybe $360 is it from now on?)

Big public thanks to Mark Fokkens aka Maardak for the
initial heads up!

> "Call us for those hard-to-get-numbers"
>
> American-Foreign-Exotics-Auto-Truck-Bus
>
> Lo-Can Glass International
> 64 Cummings Park
> Woburn, MA 01801
>
> Tel: 1-800-345-9595
> Fax:   781-935-6530
>
> The person I dealt with through e-mail was: Stacey Groark
> <staceyg@locanglass.com>.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace