From: Joe Doty [mailto:rocco2nr@hotmail.com]=20
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 11:57 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: saw the weirdness...possible project!

Okay, I went out at 11PM to test out my new passenger's side axle,=20
wheels/tires, suspension bushings, and speedo gear.  On a whim I decided
to=20
hit a favorite twisty back road.  So I'm tooling along at a pretty=20
reasonable speed (tires didn't take well to thrashing), and pass an=20
abandoned Jetta I on the side of the road.  I back up to get a closer
look,=20
and there's no body damage...and its a 2 door!! The paint looked to be=20
original blue.  Unfortunately someone had spraypainted all over it
(nothing=20
a little buffing won't take out).

So tomorrow I inquire to the appropriate authorities on how to make this
the=20
third non-running car in my backyard!

Joe