saw the weirdness...possible project!

Okay, I went out at 11PM to test out my new passenger's side axle,
wheels/tires, suspension bushings, and speedo gear.  On a whim I decided to
hit a favorite twisty back road.  So I'm tooling along at a pretty
reasonable speed (tires didn't take well to thrashing), and pass an
abandoned Jetta I on the side of the road.  I back up to get a closer look,
and there's no body damage...and its a 2 door!! The paint looked to be
original blue.  Unfortunately someone had spraypainted all over it (nothing
a little buffing won't take out).

So tomorrow I inquire to the appropriate authorities on how to make this the
third non-running car in my backyard!

Joe