Pick and pull goodies, and some q's about the '84

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Brian Haygood wrote:
> Next question:  Can I run this engine (including 2.0l head) with my Cis-e
> stuff?  I'm hoping I can just kinda drop the block with head in the car,
> bolt up my manifolds, stab distributor, add accessories and hit the road.

This is exactly what I just finished doing. Runs like a charm
with CIS-E and a lot more torque than before. Fuel enrichment
device recommended for high RPMs..should bump up the power.
I paid a lot for my 2L longblock ($800), but it only had a supposed 4k
miles on it. I used the 2L head as my 1.8 was getting
long in the tooth and I had an essentially new head sitting there
already bolted up to the bottom end! Good luck,

Kareem
1981 S, 1988 2L 16v