Pick and pull goodies, and some q's about the '84

--part1_d4.149e9e5e.29cadeb5_boundary

You can run a 2.0 on CIS e no problem , Motronic is not needed but its worth
a few HP if you chip it to your other mods specs. I have seen the kits range
from 175 to about 300 depending on how complete they are and condition.
I would not pay more than 200 for that motor but thats here in MN where they
are cheaply found for less even at times.
If you are putting it in a 16v car its fairly easy swap , if going into an 8v
car make sure you get all the manifolds and 16v specific acessories.

Jasin

--part1_d4.149e9e5e.29cadeb5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>You can run a 2.0 on CIS e no problem , Motronic is not needed but its worth a few HP if you chip it to your other mods specs. I have seen the kits range from 175 to about 300 depending on how complete they are and condition.
<BR>I would not pay more than 200 for that motor but thats here in MN where they are cheaply found for less even at times.
<BR>If you are putting it in a 16v car its fairly easy swap , if going into an 8v car make sure you get all the manifolds and 16v specific acessories.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d4.149e9e5e.29cadeb5_boundary--