Hatch cover holders - little black plastic things

Dealer dealer dealer, and they are cheap too!!!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

--- Craig Bodie <cbodie2000@hotmail.com> a écrit :
<HR>
<P>I've got a broken/missing hatch cover holder -
those little black plastic things that the hatch cover
pivots from.&nbsp; (Hatch cover may not be the
appropriate term - I'm talking about the cover that
"hides" the contents of what's in the back of the
car.)&nbsp; Those plastic things are brittle, so they
break easy.&nbsp; I tried to use the ones on my parts
car, but they broke also.&nbsp;&nbsp; I tried to rig
it up with a cotter pin, but with minimal
success.&nbsp; Anyone
found&nbsp;a&nbsp;good&nbsp;replacement?&nbsp;
Ideas?</P>
<P>Craig</P>
<P>'87 16v&nbsp; <BR><BR></P></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Join the world’s largest e-mail service
with MSN Hotmail. <a
href='http://g.msn.com/1HM305401/16'>Click