Hatch cover holders - little black plastic things

<P>I've got a broken/missing hatch cover holder - those little black plastic things that the hatch cover pivots from.&nbsp; (Hatch cover may not be the appropriate term - I'm talking about the cover that "hides" the contents of what's in the back of the car.)&nbsp; Those plastic things are brittle, so they break easy.&nbsp; I tried to use the ones on my parts car, but they broke also.&nbsp;&nbsp; I tried to rig it up with a cotter pin, but with minimal success.&nbsp; Anyone found&nbsp;a&nbsp;good&nbsp;replacement?&nbsp; Ideas?</P>
<P>Craig</P>