From: "Craig Bodie" <cbodie2000@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, 18 March, 2002 12:29
Subject: Hatch cover holders - little black plastic things

> I've got a broken/missing hatch cover holder - those little black plastic
things that the hatch cover pivots from.  (Hatch cover may not be the
appropriate term - I'm talking about the cover that "hides" the contents of
what's in the back of the car.)  Those plastic things are brittle, so they
break easy.  I tried to use the ones on my parts car, but they broke also.
I tried to rig it up with a cotter pin, but with minimal success.  Anyone
found a good replacement?  Ideas?