Group buy! (was: Hatch cover holders)

Hmmm. I know that there are probably half-a-dozen manufacturers of
rubber/latex items (c'mon, you guys, think CARS) who would certainly make
them.  The problem is called "minimum run".  I'd guess it would be around
500 pieces.  You want I should send out some feelers?  Are there 250 owners
of 'rocs that even want new straps?

Larry  sandiego16V