2.1 Liter 16V.... Which Crank will do it????

Here's what I'm thinking... I've already got a 2.0L
block that I've been drooling over for 2 or 3 years.
I've already got biggger pistons to get me up to
2008cc which I've also been drooling over for years.
I think I might as well find the crank that'll give me
2.1 liters since I'm already going that far.  Can
anybody share pros/cons... DALE??  Also, let me know
what bottom end I need to source out for the crank and
possibly any identifying #'s on the crank just in case
I happen to have the right one in my garage already
from past parts conquests.  Spanks very much!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1992 16V Passat
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido(Handlebars WANTED!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I thought I wanted a career... turns out I just wanted paychecks."  -unknown